Our Practice Areas
Not only are we are qualified to practice before all Louisiana state and federal courts, we have actual experience in those courts.
35 Years of Proven Trial
Working for You!
Don H. Johnson
- Graduate of Tulane University School of Law (1970)
- Practiced in numerous fields at every level of state and federal court in Louisiana
- Tried numerous cases in highly technical areas including ‘defective products’ litigation
- 1984: Formed Johnson & Placke, Attorneys, with Allan L. Placke, & devoted his time almost exclusively to helping injured victims.
- 1991: Personally spearheaded an investigation which discovered of the cause of a chemical plant explosion in North Louisiana * Recovered over $52,000,000.00 for clients * Results of the investigation allowed many other victims in the area to recover over $65,000,000.00 due to deficiencies * One company’s insurance carrier recovered $175,000,000.00 from property loss claims * Recoveries make this case one of the largest in Louisiana history
Allan L. Placke
- Graduate of L.S.U. School of Law (1972)
- Served in U.S. Army
- U.S. Army Reserve
- Served as a judge on the U.S. Military Courts
- Achieved the rank of Lt. Colonel before retiring in 2000
- 1984: Formed Johnson & Placke, Attorneys, & has devoted his career to assisting innocent injury victims
- Practiced at every level of state and federal courts in Louisiana
- Well known in the highly specialized area of medical malpractice
- Obtained judgments as high $6,000,000.00* for clients
- Won cases using some of the most unique legal theories in Louisiana jurisprudence due to his tenacious and imaginative litigation style